Always the correct part
We know our products
wheels Tires batteries
Shipping on all orders
Quantum + XT Flux 3S 1/10 4WD Stadium Truck
With the Quantum + FLUX we didn't just simply make the current top selling Quantum XT bigger...
We rolled out a bold, OVERSIZED bespoke MVK branded 3.2" wheel design in both red and black.
We wrapped the new wheels in a whole new Tredz Tires traction-hungry Entanglement tread pattern (designed by HPI Racing!)
To haul the mighty Quantum + XT we had to strap in HPI Racing's famous FLUX power system, ready to blast 3S LiPo power through gearing specially optimized by the HPI Racing team. After rigorous testing we determined that our 49T Spur with 12T Pinion will give you the biggest bang for your buck!
Plus, with a 3665 3100KV FLUX brushless motor with a 5.0mm shaft and 100A waterproof ESC we're confident the Quantum + FLUX will not fail to impress!
HD Universal Drive Shafts & Rear Axles - Fitted as standard
We've beefed up driveshafts with these HD Wheel Axle Shafts and Universal Drive Shafts machined from high strength steel for maximum durability so you can bash and blast with confidence, simply pull the trigger for white knuckle speed runs, massive and jumps!!
In another new development our R&D team have equipped the Quantum + FLUX with a center differential. This improves the handling & drive-ability of the beast by splitting the power distribution between the front & rear of the truck.
When it comes to dominating the dirt jumps the Quantum + FLUX gives you a good boost in length and width with a wheelbase measuring 325mm vs the 285mm of the standard Quantum XT. Plus this perfectly proportioned broad shouldered beast measures in at 365mm width vs 350mm on the original XT.
As part of the Quantum + launch we're adding the another tire to our new TREDZ range. Fully bespoke with compound, profile and grippy tread pattern designed and specified by HPI Racing. Wrapped in high quality, high grip rubber and oversized to tit perfectly with the new 3.2" MVK wheel design.
QUANTUM RANGE FEATURES
- 4WD shaft drive
- Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Oil Filled Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Pillow Ball Front & Rear Suspension Uprights
- Front Universal Drive Shafts
- Adjustable Steel Turnbuckle Links
- Tough Metal 4-Gear Differentials Front & Rear
- Center Differential
- Dual Point Bell Crank Steering System With Integrated Servo Saver
- Molded Tub Chassis with Hex Pattern Reinforcement
- Enclosed Receiver Box Protects from the Elements
- Complete Set of Ball Bearings
- Oversized 3.2" Wheel Design
- 14mm Aluminum Hex Hub
- TREDZ High Grip Tires
- 2.4GHz Radio Set with Waterproof Receiver
- 9kg Metal Gear Water-Resistant Servo
- 3665 3100KV Brushless Motor with 5.0mm Shaft
- 100A Waterproof ESC
- 3S LiPo Capable
- 3S Optimized Gearing - 49T spur/12T Pinion
- Required For Operation: 4x AA Batteries for Transmitter, Battery for Car & a Charger