Always the correct part
We know our products
wheels Tires batteries
Shipping on all orders
1/7 LIMITLESS All-Road Speed Bash: Roller
- LIMITLESS™ 4WD is the first-ever ARRMA® street...
- LIMITLESS™ 4WD is the first-ever ARRMA® street basher.
- As a roller, the LIMITLESS 4WD lets intermediate to advanced drivers customize their machine for as much speed and power as their skills and budgets allow.
- The LIMITLESS 4WD is a speed basher that lives up the ARRMA promise of being "DESIGNED FAST and DESIGNED TOUGH."
- Low-drag body comes screen-printed, trimmed and decaled
- Customizable front and rear wings allow you to tune downforce and drag just how you want it
- Full-width front splitter balances front vs. rear distribution of downforce
- Rear diffuser helps generate downforce
- Designed to easily handle triple digit speeds
- 3mm plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center chassis brace for maximum durability
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Dual XL battery trays
- Waterproof receiver box
- Heavy-duty servo saver
- Heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain
- Durable steel drive shafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Easy-access diff module with 4-bolt center diff removal
- Independent suspension
- Big bore aluminum oil-filled shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Speed Wheels and all-road dBoots Hoons tires tested to withstand speeds in excess of 150 mph
- Super-durable wheel hubs for strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- 2-year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
The LIMITLESS street basher excels on all roads, in all conditions: on loose gravel, asphalt, or short grass, and in the sun, rain, or even ice. It's bash-hardened and fully customizable, allowing you to tune the aerodynamic balance just how you want it.
In addition to the low drag LIMITLESS body, which comes already trimmed and decaled, we've included front and rear wings that can be customized to tailor the downforce to your preference. To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis design includes a front splitter to balance downforce distribution and a rear diffuser that increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence.
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH — underneath the aerodynamically engineered body is a 3mm anodized aluminum chassis with a center brace for maximum strength. The heavy-duty 4X4 drivetrain features durable steel drive shafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. The diff module can be removed by taking out just four bolts, making maintenance as speedy as the LIMITLESS roller itself. A sliding mount makes motor access quick and easy, too.
Big bore oil-filled shocks on black-anodized front and rear shock towers keep the dBoots Hoons all-road tires firmly planted for maximum traction. The tires are mounted on speed wheels with extra-durable hubs.